Monday, February 2, 2015

Holiday Travels

For Christmas, I was off work for two weeks!  It was great!  A few days before Christmas, the Lehman ladies went to NYC.  During our short stay, we enjoyed delicious food, the Rockettes, shopping, a Broadway performance with James Earl Jones (You Can't Take It With You), an outdoor holiday market at Bryant Park, and dinner at DB Moderne.  We had a lovely time!





 For New Years, we went with a group of friends skiing in Showshoe, WV.  I've only been skiing once in my life, so I needed a lot of practice!  However, on the last day, I went down a few blue slopes!  I definitely got the award for "most improved"!




 On the way home we stopped by The Greenbrier for lunch!  It was fabulous!
 We are already looking for another reason to stay at The Greenbrier in our future!
While it was fun to get away for a few nights, we were excited to get home to our little ones.  This was the longest amount of time we have ever been away from them!  It felt so good to squeeze their little necks when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment