On Thursday, I had the day off so Owen and I got to hang out all day. It was great! After Owen's morning nap, I took him to UNCG to meet his new teachers. He was a little show-off. He talked the whole time, laughed, and showed them his new clapping skills! Then we met daddy for lunch at a Mexican restaurant. I wanted to get a little shopping in, but Owen was worn out and ready for his afternoon nap so we headed home. For dinner, we met some neighbors at the pool and ate pizza and watermelon. Owen hung with us until 8:00, then he crashed!


Today, Owen was lucky enough to stay home with daddy. Here is a glimpse of their day:
rise and shine

field trip to Lowe's

playing with daddy's Cabbage Patch, Troy Carl


interested in Troy Carl's paci

not as good as his own...

playing at his desk while daddy works at his

From the looks of things, I think they had a great time hanging out together!
No comments:
Post a Comment