We're still here! I have neglected this blog lately because we have been so busy. After returning from Ohio, I went to Wilmington to visit with two dear friends from college- Amy and Anne. We had a great time catching up on life, shopping, eating out, and relaxing all weekend. No matter how far apart we are physically, we will always remain close at heart!
Owen recently got two ear infections and a horrible whole-body rash (possibly as a result of a developed strawberry allergy). Hopefully after this last round of antibiotics, everything will be clear. We asked our pediatrician about getting tubes put in his ears, but they told us he has to have a certain amount of ear infections before they consider this. Apparently, by age three they start to grow out of ear infections. We will see...
About a week ago, we received some very excited news:
Baby #2 is a GIRL!!!!! Pat and I both had a feeling it was a girl, but we were still surprised!
After finding out it was a girl, my mom and I went on a little shopping spree. We had so much fun buying dresses, shoes, and bows! As you can imagine, little girl clothes are so much cuter!
Sunday was spent going through mine and Pat's clothes, all of Owen's baby clothes, and diving in to organizing the nursery. We are keeping the nursery furniture the same, but are switching up the curtains and decorations. I'll post pics once things start coming together.
I haven't taken a belly pic since week 13, so I'll try to get on that too! Time is seriously flying by this time around. We are already half way. We still need to register at the hospital, sign Owen up for a sibling class at the hospital, nail down our doula, and decide on a name! At my next appointment I start rotating doctors. I kind of like doing this because it gives me a chance to meet, and talk with, all of the doctors in our practice. When it comes down to it, any of them can deliver the baby.
I'm off to get some sleep! I promise I'll be better at blogging in the future :)


No comments:
Post a Comment